Junior Implementation Specialist
Remote · Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Sunday, December 10, 2023
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
Implementation Specialists manage the late stages of the Sales funnel, ensuring that our merchants have a beautiful, seamless experience from deal closed, to account activation, to onboarding and implementation of Zeller within their business.
You’ll bring a deep knowledge of product to project-manage the onboarding stage of the sales process, and ensure that documentation of feature requests within the merchant’s account with Zeller is accurate to inform future product development and updates that may enhance their experience.
A Zeller Implementation Specialist is a customer-facing role that involves a mix of both remote (virtual, phone) and in-person interactions with merchants, as well as some additional administrative responsibilities.
To be successful in this role, you will consistently (1) deliver an amazing onboarding experience for a Zeller merchant, (2) accelerate the post-deal won sales cycle to get our merchants up and running and transacting with Zeller as quickly as possible, (3) aid retention and product understanding by specialising in onboarding and training of merchants, and (4) continually drive efficiency in the implementation process that shorten the time to first transaction.
- Be responsible for managing deals processing > $250K from close through to transacting who require implementation support.
- Deliver training and instructions that enable merchants to meet their go-live timeline.
- Identify and address any blockers or obstacles during the implementation cycle, manage partner communication, and create and deploy strategies to make improvements to this process.
- Be an expert in Zeller’s growing product and feature ecosystem by keeping up-to-date with product updates and feature releases.
- Track your merchant interaction in Hubspot CRM.
- Provide regular feedback and maintain relationships to internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Customer Experience) to ensure Zeller is continually delivering a great product and service to our customers.
Your typical day will include:
- Managing an implementation pipeline: Manage and prioritise your schedule of merchant implementation, as passed to you automatically through the Sales deal close workflow.
- Implementations: Onsite or virtual (phone / video call) consultations with merchants to support them with Zeller Account setup, individual / team training on value and use of Zeller products, and account optimisation.
- Team interaction: Attendance and feedback delivery at recurring Sales / Account Management team meetings.
- Data entry: Configuration of a Zeller merchant’s account, and entry of data within their HubSpot profile (preferences, product / feature requests, integrations, etc) to enable future CRM and upsell opportunities.
Your skills and experience:
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role in areas such as Customer Support or Sales.
- Outstanding time management and the ability to learn quickly.
- You think fast on your feet and are adept at problem-solving.
- Excellent technical, and written / verbal communication skills.
- An infectiously positive attitude.
- Valid drivers license and your own car (preferably).
- A Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience in a related field.
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.
At Zeller, we are looking for passionate people with drive and integrity. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
We want you to be able to show up at your best during the recruitment process. Please, let us know if you require any accommodations during your interview process with us.