Technical Customer Success Manager (POS & Integrations)
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
About the role
At Zeller, we're looking for a dynamic Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team. In this hybrid role, you will be a crucial part of ensuring the seamless operation of our EFTPOS/payment solutions and partner POS systems for our valued customers. Your technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and dedication to delivering exceptional customer service will be key in helping us achieve our mission.
- Technical Issue Resolution: Collaborate closely with the Customer Success, Account Management, and Sales teams to resolve technical issues related to POS systems connected to Zeller products.
- Diagnosis and Troubleshooting: Apply your in-depth technical knowledge of POS systems and EFTPOS/payment systems to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues faced by Zeller merchants at the point of sale.
- Customer Support: Provide effective guidance to high-value customers, helping them navigate solutions and problem-solving processes with an unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain meticulous records of current and past technical issues, generate comprehensive reports, and share them with key stakeholders to ensure prompt and effective resolution.
- Scaling Technical Support and Optimising POS Integrations: Collaborate with product managers to capture feedback and identify pain points related to POS integrations. Brainstorm scalable solutions to address integration issues and communicate common POS integration failure points to PMs to drive continuous improvement of our solutions.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster seamless collaboration with cross-functional teams at Zeller and with our point-of-sale partners, engineers, developers, and product managers. Your insights will contribute to the ongoing improvement of Zeller's payment devices and services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in technical customer support in a customer-facing role.
- In-depth understanding of POS systems and EFTPOS/payment systems.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong documentation and reporting capabilities.
- Customer-centric mindset with a steadfast commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How we work
Our team thrives on the energy of being together. While technology connects us virtually, we love the in-person collaboration and spend majority of our work week at our spacious (and fully stocked with snacks) Melbourne CBD office.
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.
At Zeller, we are looking for passionate people with drive and integrity. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.