Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is seeking an Enrollments Manager who will play a pivotal role in driving the enrollments growth of our marketplace by leading and coaching child-care providers through effective marketing and business techniques. As a member of the Marketplace team, your mission will be to optimize processes, experiment with new approaches, and collaborate cross-functionally to significantly enhance enrollments numbers. You’ll be at the forefront of shaping how our providers market their businesses and attract new families, ultimately contributing to the success of our platform. The ideal candidate is resourceful, thrives in a dynamic environment, and is eager to own and shape the role based on the needs of the business.
- Lead and coach providers to implement effective marketing strategies and activities to drive growth and increase enrollments.
- Execute and enhance existing playbooks and processes for generating enrollments, ensuring providers have the tools they need to succeed.
- Experiment and iterate to identify process improvements that reduce the time to first enrollment and aim to significantly increase monthly enrollment numbers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build scalable enrollment processes, identify bottlenecks, and propose solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Create and distribute marketing materials and communications, and provide group and individual coaching to support providers in achieving their enrollment goals.
- Scrappy and Hands-On: You have a hands-on approach and are eager to work directly with our customer base, understanding their needs and challenges.
- Adaptability: Comfortable with ambiguity, you’re excited to shape and influence the trajectory of your role and contribute to its evolving direction.
- Customer Relationships: You can build authentic relationships with customers while holding them accountable for achieving results and completing tasks.
- Strategic Thinking: You possess a strategic mindset and can identify patterns and problems, driving innovative solutions.
- Communication Skills: Your superior written and verbal communication skills allow you to craft effective messages for various audiences.
- Experience: You have at least 6 years of experience in customer/client-facing roles, ideally in high-growth or early-stage companies.
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected range of starting pay for this role is $120,000 - $140,000 annually. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer up to 100% coverage for employee premiums and up to 80% for dependents
- Wifi, Employee Wellness, and co-working space reimbursements offered to all employees
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.