Director, Solutions Architecture
Say hello to a Wider World. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to buy and sell advertising. We build the one software platform that ties everything together – TV, radio, and digital ad sales, from pitch to payment. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, over-the-air or streaming, our technology helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, ABC/Disney, Fox, Paramount, AMC, TelevisaUnivision, Meredith, Audacy, and many more industry leaders around the world. In February 2023, WideOrbit became a part of Lumine Group, a Canadian listed company which in turn is a part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) ecosystem, a multi-billion dollar global public company.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment an ongoing priority, empowering team members to contribute at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy innovators who value diversity, unafraid to wield their passion and expertise to advocate for our customers and each other. At WideOrbit, you’ll make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing, and enjoying what you do!
WideOrbit Professional Services:
Our Professional Services organization works to deliver world-class services to our customers across the media world, synthesizing our ad tech and extensive knowledge as a world-leader. The Professional Services team is responsible for enabling our customers usage of our media products and services and integrating these into working environments supporting billions of dollars of revenue. The team works on exciting projects and integrations for a variety of high-profile customers across the globe, guiding them and designing complex and challenging engagements.
As a Solutions Architect within WideOrbit's Professional Services team, you will have a pivotal role in delivering comprehensive, strategic, and technically proficient solutions to our clients. Your primary objective is to understand client requirements, craft tailored solutions, and oversee their successful implementation. You will closely collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions that drive WideOrbit and our customers’ success. Serving as a vital link between our sales team, clients, and our technical staff, your expertise will ensure the design and delivery of top-tier solutions. Your deep understanding of our products and services, coupled with your technical proficiency and an extensive knowledge of the ad-tech landscape, will guarantee that our clients maximize the value of their investments in WideOrbit's solutions.
Here is what success will look like:
- Engage directly with clients to understand their unique needs, objectives, challenges, and requirements, provide expert guidance, and develop a clear understanding of their business processes
- Create customized solutions that align with clients' business goals and leverage WideOrbit’s offerings
- Develop high-level and detailed solution architecture, including technical specifications and configurations
- Maintain a deep understanding of WideOrbit’s products, and the latest industry trends, while offering technical leadership through continuous awareness of emerging technologies and best practices
- Assist the sales team by providing technical expertise during client presentations and product demonstrations by explaining the technical aspects of solutions to prospective clients
- Prepare clear, comprehensive, and detailed documentation, including solution blueprints, user guides, resource estimation and implementation plans
- Ensure that implemented solutions meet the highest standards, aligning with client expectations, and address technical issues while providing support as necessary.
- Provide leadership and skillset growth for technical resources within the Professional Services team
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to provide input and feedback from customer engagements
- Define and set standards for solution design and deployment for the Professional Services team
- Manage multiple client projects concurrently, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Provide ongoing support to clients, addressing technical inquiries, troubleshooting issues, ensuring client satisfaction, and conducting training sessions and workshops to educate clients on the effective use of WideOrbit’s solutions
To thrive in this role, we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 10+ years proven experience in a similar Solutions Architect or technical consulting role
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture, cloud computing, and system integration
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of industry-standard security practices and compliance
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Project management skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in the media or advertising industry is a plus
This position can be based in any of our offices. Telecommute will also be considered.
$ 135,000 - $ 200,000
The compensation range listed, and general description of other compensation and benefits will apply to this position. Various factors are considered to determine compensation ranges including market data, location, experience, qualifications, and skills. WideOrbit reserves the right to pay more or less than the salary and benefit information posted.
Benefits & Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, 401(k) match, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly, WideOrbit is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants whose histories are impacted by our justice system, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.