Frontend Developer (Angular), Danish FinTech
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2023
ViaBill operates at the intersection of the eCommerce, payments and consumer credit sectors, and is an industry pioneer and early market entrant in the BNPL industry, which is experiencing rapid growth. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking. In just a few years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our teams located all over the globe.
From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. Our strategy has been validated with external investment from leading VC’s Headline and BlackFin Capital Partners.
About The Role
As we take our business to the next level, ViaBill is seeking a Senior Frontend Developer located within +/- 2-3 hours of CEST time zone to scale our tech, processes, and client applications.
This is a full-time remote position.
What you will do:
- Being part of a highly-skilled engineering team
- Building quality products in close collaboration with the business
- Making an impact on ViaBill customers with your code
- Influencing the direction of the product and technical solutions
- Working remotely - this is a fully remote position
- Working both independently and as part of a team of talented, friendly colleagues from around the world
Your background includes:
- ES5/6/2016/next proficiency
- Unit testing (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine) proficiency
- Issue tracking systems like JIRA
- Version control systems like GitLab
- Experience with AWS and/or developing in Node.js would be considered an asset
- Experience with writing e2e tests using Cypress is a plus
- Contributing beautiful, clean code
- B.Sc/M.Sc equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- Motivated in coding fast and modern-looking user interfaces, striving for perfection
- Highly proficient in English, as this is the primary language of communication in the company
- Ultra-focused on the end-user to provide the best possible experience
- Motivated in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Have attention to detail when it comes to requirements, but also be proactive with suggestions
- Eager to give and receive constructive feedback
For more information, please visit our website - https://viabill.com/
About our team:
We are a team of highly motivated developers who work remotely from our own offices. We collaborate much like open-source projects with core maintainers for our services. Each developer has a lot of freedom working in a flat hierarchy in a very streamlined process where the domain experts are easily available on Slack or via Meet. We work with a very rapid release schedule, often releasing multiple times per day. This gives us a quick and motivating feedback loop. This also makes it very easy for a developer to see their effect on business! This allows us to experiment and adopt new trends/frameworks quickly.