Head of Sales, Malaga (Spain) Danish speakers
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
ViaBill is one of Denmark’s largest and healthiest FinTech companies operating at the intersection of the eCommerce, payments, and consumer credit sectors. Viabill is the absolute market leader and an industry pioneer and we experience constant growth. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking.
In just a few short years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our team located all over Europe. And now we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business in Europe. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. Our strategy has been validated with external investment from leading European VCs Headline and BlackFin Capital Partners.
We won’t lie, scale-ups take a lot of hard work. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we want you to go the extra mile for the company – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu
Are you ready to dive into a new challenge with a team of committed, motivated, and talented individuals seeking to build the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution?
About the role
ViaBill is building a new sales office in Malaga (Spain). We are seeking a Head of Sales to lead the office and a team of initially 5 salespeople to work for the Danish market.
During the day, you and your team deliver extraordinary sales results from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. After work, you and the team enjoy life by the swimming pool and develop a healthy tan - all year around. The BBQ by the pool is at your disposal to prepare a delicious meal with your fellow Danish speakers and other cool folks to rock the Danish market.
You have proven “killer” skills, you think out of the box and you never give up. Maybe you’ve been a leader before - maybe you haven’t. The important part is that you have ambitions and energy. We expect you to lead by example. You have great communication skills and function well individually as well as a member of a team. Failure and rejection don’t scare you, as you’ve had experience with this before. You know that’s the name of the game.
You can manage the balance of being a leader of your new “friends and colleagues”. Push and nurse them when needed and party with them after work. A balance that requires a certain skill - because results matter. The entire team knows that enjoying this luxury is a result only of delivering extraordinary sales from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What you will do:
- Build our new sales office. Hire, train, develop and nurse your team.
- Build and nurture strong relationships to drive solutions and grow our merchant business by providing finance options to their customers.
- Acquire key enterprise e-commerce merchants to provide ViaBill as a payment option for their customers
- Drive revenue and market share across a portfolio of merchants
- Track all activities, leads/campaigns, and reports using HubSpot
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of internal stakeholders on various strategic projects to optimize company outcomes
- Manage key metrics to ensure pipeline development to meet revenue goals
- You have experience with B2B business development, e-commerce, and/or payments
- You find the challenge of building a brand new sales setup, team and office rewarding.
- You have strong strategic sales, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working inside a high-growth-stage technology company
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with external decision-makers
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on empowerment and building amazing, collaborative teams
- A positive can-do attitude and growth mindset
- You have a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in Danish and English
What we offer
- Responsibility without limits but within firm responsibility - building your own team
- You create a brand new and interesting chapter of your life on the sunny Spanish coast
- We provide office and accommodation with a swimming pool, palms and garden.
- An attractive package.
- A fun, informal and international working atmosphere with a smart, passionate and driven team
- A true strategic stake in the company’s growth as a key part of the team
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
Our highly talented team consists of 20 different nationalities, is headquartered in Copenhagen (DK).
SONOS sound-filled offices are centrally located in the historical center of Copenhagen. 80 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.