Business Development Manager, FinTech
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
ViaBill is one of Denmark’s largest and healthiest FinTech companies operating at the intersection of the eCommerce, payments, and consumer credit sectors. Viabill is the absolute market leader and an industry pioneer and we experience constant growth. Becoming the best at something isn’t easy. It takes skill, hard work, and an unmatched level of ambition and determination. Our team is international, experienced and most of all, hardworking.
In just a few short years, we’ve grown from our first office in an art gallery in Denmark to having our team located all over Europe. And now we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business in Europe. From a handful of customers to handling transactions worth more than $150M per year, we aren’t afraid of new challenges and new markets. Our strategy has been validated with external investment from leading European VCs Headline and BlackFin Capital Partners.
We won’t lie, scale-ups take a lot of hard work. It takes something extraordinary to come out on top. And we want you to go the extra mile for the company – and yourself.
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” – Sun Tzu
Are you ready to dive into a new challenge with a team of committed, motivated, and talented individuals seeking to build the biggest global point-of-sale financing solution?
About the role
ViaBill is seeking for a Business Development Manager in Denmark with the grit and persistence to help us increase and secure our leadership position in this market. You will be joining at an essential and strategic time for ViaBill. Under the supervision of the Commercial Manager, you will have to negotiate with C-level contact at merchants.
You have excellent communication skills and function well individually as well as a member of a team. Failure and rejection don’t scare you, as you’ve had experience with this before. You know that’s the name of the game.
The position requires working in a dynamic and exceptionally fast-growing environment.
What you will do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships to drive solutions and grow our merchant business by providing finance options to their customers
- Acquire key enterprise e-commerce merchants to provide ViaBill as a payment option for their customers
- Drive revenue and market share across a portfolio of merchants
- Track all activities, leads/campaigns, and reports using HubSpot
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of internal stakeholders on various strategic projects to optimize company outcomes
- Manage key metrics to ensure pipeline development to meet revenue goals
- Build forecast, analysis and presentation to support your sales pitches
- You have an experience with B2B business development, e-commerce, and/or payments in Denmark
- You have strategic solid sales, research, analysis, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working inside a high-growth-stage technology company
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with external decision-makers
- A positive can-do attitude and growth mindset
- You have the desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You speak Danish and English fluently
What we offer
- A competitive package
- A fun, informal, and international working atmosphere with a bright, passionate and driven team
- Modern office in the absolute central historical part of Copenhagen K
- Lunch, fruits and coffee in the office
- Events and Friday bar, champagne and beer tasting etc.
About our team
We offer a job and environment with great potential for career development, freedom to unfold skills and competencies, and equal treatment. Everything is measured and backed up by numbers and data. If you are ready to learn, grow, and perform we are ready to reward you for your hard work and success.
Our highly talented team consists of 20 different nationalities, is headquartered in Copenhagen (DK).
SONOS sound-filled offices are centrally located in the historical center of Copenhagen. 80 professional and ambitious colleagues with an average age of 29, are eager to welcome you.