Junior Executive Assistant
Junior Executive Assistant
The company’s language operations platform blends advanced artificial intelligence with human editors, for fast, efficient, high-quality translations that get smarter over time. Unbabel integrates seamlessly in any channel so that agents can deliver consistent multilingual support from within their existing workflows. Making it easy for enterprises to grow into new markets and build seamless customer experiences in every corner of the world.
Based in San Francisco, California, Unbabel works with leading customer support and marketing teams at brands such as Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and Under Armour to communicate effortlessly with customers around the world, no matter what language they speak.
What’s the opportunity about?
Unbabel is seeking a dedicated Executive Assistant for our Leadership Team, to be based in our thriving Lisbon office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to take a front row seat at one of Portugal’s fastest growing companies.
We’re looking for a self motivated and detail oriented Executive Assistant with a creative and problem solving mindset. This is a dynamic role, in an international, collaborative and fast paced working environment.
If you would like to work in a scaling company that embraces diversity, transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, this is the right opportunity for you. Join us on this amazing journey.
This position is hybrid in Lisbon: 3 days a week, including Friday.
- Providing executive, administrative, and development support to the Leadership Team and, when required, to the CEO and CTO (on a case by case basis).
- Acting as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to the Leadership Team and acting as liaison to the Board of Directors and other senior staff.
- Managing information flow on a daily basis in a timely and accurate manner.Managing the Leadership Team calendars and appointments, setting up meetings and compiling any agenda and documentary requirements.
- Managing the Leadership Team complex travel and logistics.
- Managing Leadership Team written correspondence - reading, responding and delegating as appropriate.
- Planning and executing executive events, including leadership team off-sites and meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Preparing research and drafts of documents, proposals and presentations for the Leadership Team.
- Completing a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including payments and expense reports.
- Running personal errands and tasks for the Leadership Team as may be required.
- Serve as the backup for the current Executive Assistant, demonstrating flexibility to cover all shifts as needed.
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role providing support to upper-level management in a related organization (i.e. tech).
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, project management, or related field preferred.
- Native English or similar level.
- Excellent Portuguese, both written and spoken (negotiable).
- Fluency in MS Office, G Suite, Zoom and Keynote.
- Possess extensive and proven expertise in working with macOS systems, specifically MacBook models.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines, tele conferencing hardware, etc.).
- Approach to work with a mature and responsible attitude, emphasizing the importance of professionalism.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and grammar.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently with discretion and confidentiality.
- Proactive and a problem solver, including the ability to learn on the job.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines, maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Strong personal skills and ability to build relationships and work with a wide variety of colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Dedicated to the Unbabel mission and looking to be a part of a thriving business.
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups;
- A stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Flexible working hours;
- Individual budget to set up your workstation;
- Budget for learning and development;
- Free office breakfast.
Unbabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Unbabel enables enterprises to offer seamless global support in any channel, and in any language.
The company’s AI-powered language operations platform combines the speed of machine translation with the polish of native-speaking editors, enabling enterprises to grow and build customer trust in every corner of the world.
Junior Executive Assistant
Already working at Unbabel?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.