Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Team Lead - (Shift 3)
Reno, NV, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy and sustainable living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player as an Inventory Control / Quality Assurance Team Lead. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations of our ICQA department and providing the highest level of customer service. This position will play an integral role in maintaining our high inventory and quality goals. You will act as a key member of the leadership team. Overtime flexibility will be required for this role.
Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00PM-4:30AM
- As an ICQA team lead, you will be responsible for leading by example and setting high ethical, moral and performance standards for your team.
- Creates an environment that inspires Thrivers to build a culture of operations excellence through consistent communication, training and development.
- Ensuring that new and experienced thrivers perform duties with a high degree of safety, service and quality. Ensure workflow for the facility meets performance expectations and all customer orders are processed properly and on-time.
- Provide basic feedback to the team on performance. Know when to escalate issues to your manager for assistance.
- Maintains inventory cycle count program performing counts on our inventory daily.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies.
- Reconciles, corrects and properly aligns counts between inventory system and the physical inventory.
- Identification and prioritization of slotting opportunities. These include regular items, seasonal items, promotions, first orders gifts with purchase, and new items.
- Ensure high velocity locations are pulled and replenished in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Pull and systematically process damaged, expired, recalled items, transfers as needed.
- Applies and ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable inventory requests and inspections to both corporate and internal leaders.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes cycle counts, donations, damage, etc.
- Minimum age of 18 years or older
- Honest with high integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player valuing co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect
- Able to communicate effectively and take direction
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and mature
- Exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail
- Able to work in a team environment, provide honest and direct feedback
- Able to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Experienced with performance metrics
- Analytical with problem solver abilities
- Self-motivated, structured, accurate, result driven, ready to improve and open to change
- Proven history of illustrating a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all requests promptly, thoroughly and timely
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple issues;
- Experienced in MS Office, other operating systems, warehousing systems and applications such as Warehouse Management Systems (High-Jump).
- Able to work in a fulfillment center environment that may be noisy, walking and standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and using mechanical equipment as part of production activities;
- Flexible to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we encourage you to apply.
Thrive Market is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2024 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The starting pay rate for this position is $21.00 + $1.00 shift differential.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!