Expression of Interest
Expression of Interest
Join our team at Tandem Bank - Your Path to a Greener Future
A Future Awaits: Didn't spot your dream role listed? Don't fret! We encourage you to express your interest in being considered for future roles with us.
Unleash Your Potential: Ready to embark on a transformative journey with Tandem Bank? We're more than just a financial institution – we're a force for positive change. If you're a game-changer with a passion for sustainability, innovation, and making a meaningful impact, you're in for an exciting ride.
Tandem Unveiled: Where Dreams Flourish: Our BEST values – Brave, Enterprising, Simple, and Together – drive everything we do. As part of our 500-strong team, you'll be contributing to a bank that's not just greener, but more accessible and empowering for all. With offices in Blackpool, Cardiff, London, Durham, and Manchester, as well as a hybrid and remote workers, we have a diverse team that fuels our innovation.
Working with Tandem: We offer a diverse range of job opportunities across various departments, providing you with the chance to shape your dream career path.
Rewards that reflect your value, what’s in it for you?
At Tandem, your hard work is rewarded in many ways and we have an enhanced employee benefits package on offer from your very first day with us:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- 1 celebration day off for your birthday or additional religious calendar event
- Electric Vehicle scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme and a free helmet
- Tandem Hub for treats, cash back and discounts on UK retailers
- Pension contribution matched up to 4%
- 2 days per year paid volunteering
- Free cereal, snacks and drinks in all offices
- Smart Tech scheme (buy goods with 0% interest)
- 10% discount on solar panels
- Quarterly team social budgets
- Healthcare plan through Westfield Health
- Free flu jabs
Our Green Deal: Your Impact Amplified
A little welcome gift from us to you, we’ll plant a tree in the Tandem Grove and you can enter into our “Green Deal” below:
- Volunteer 2 days a year for charity > receive an early Friday finish
- Raise £200 per annum for charity > Tandem provide PR and marketing support
- Have renewable energy at home > receive an additional 1 day annual leave
- Drive an electric car > receive £500 towards a home charger
Ready to make your mark?
Apply now and let's pave the way to a greener world, together. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.
Tandem is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.