Senior Revenue Enablement Specialist
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
The Global Enablement & Productivity organization at Staffbase orchestrates GTM Enablement to empower execution, productivity and skills across the organization - Sales, Customer Success and Partners. Our mandate is to be a strategic business partner for the revenue organization in our endeavor of developing a legendary SaaS Revenue team; a team that supports companies changing the game with Communication. The organization is reporting into the Global CRO and is a key contributor to the revenue leadership and a catalyst for unlocking productivity and best practices across the customer engagement journey for Staffbase.
Reporting to the Global VP GTM Enablement & Productivity, the Senior GTM Enablement Specialist will be part of the EMEA based team of GTM Enablement Specialists responsible for enablement development, delivery, impact and optimisation across the global revenue teams. By developing and contributing to initiatives and programs across onboarding, GTM motion readiness and skill development, the role supports the growth, impact and productivity of the sales, sales development and customer success teams both in the EMEA region. You will work with regional stakeholders within sales, sales development and customer success to increase team performance. You will be also taking part in delivering projects leading to the growth and impact of our global sales enablement function.
As Senior GTM (Go-to-Market) Enablement Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful launch and ongoing support of products or services in the market.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage projects related to GTM enablement, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outcomes.
- Create and update training materials to educate GTM teams and other stakeholders on product features, benefits, and value propositions.
- Collaborate with the GTM teams to understand their needs and challenges.
- Provide enablement sessions or workshops to enable GTM team members to effectively communicate product value to customers and progress an optimal sales cycle
- Enable the use and impact of GTM collateral, presentations, and other resources to support the sales process.
- Develop a deep understanding of Staffbase’s products.
- Work with marketing and product teams to ensure that content is aligned with the overall messaging and branding strategy.
- Execute on high standards of instructional design to maintain a simple and efficient structure of enablement material in our Learning Management system.
- Develop and facilitate enablement deliverables to help new and existing employees quickly get up to speed on the company's products, industry, and sales processes.
- Help deliver training and workshops to shape an effective and remote-ready training environment for GTM team
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in messaging and strategy.
- Work with GTM enablement tools and platforms to enhance the efficiency of training programs and content distribution.
- Gather feedback from GTM teams and stakeholders to continuously improve and update enablement resources.
- Support GTM managers and leaders in their mentorship / coaching efforts of their sales teams
What you need to be successful
- Min 3+ years experience in an enablement type function
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- Ability to design, build and execute enablement programs
- A passion for learning and all things sales performance
- Experience working in sales and with sales teams a plus
- Flexibility with travel to our European office locations
- Business English language skills, German language skills is a plus
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
We offer different working time models and hybrid work set ups, to get the best office and working-from-home experience at once.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.