Lifecycle Marketing Manager (fixed-term)
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As Marketing Lifecycle Manager at Staffbase, you will be responsible for our global lead nurturing programs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop, implement and optimize seamless prospect journeys and global cross-channel marketing campaigns. Success in this role will be driven by your ability to execute high quality and consistent lead nurturing, improve lead-flow conversion rates, and activate our database of high-quality prospects.
Joining the Lifecycle Marketing team, you will play a key role in our Marketing strategy by leveraging your skills and experience to generate demand for our products and solutions. Collaborating closely with Revenue Operations as well as Regional, Content, Performance and Product Marketing, you will work on a global scale. If you are skilled in CRM, have experience with digital marketing channels, and would like to make a real impact in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
This is an initial one-year fixed term contract that can be based in Chemnitz, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin.
What you'll be doing
- Segmentation Mastery: Strategically segment prospects and tailor marketing journeys, driving superior lead nurturing and enhanced conversion rates
- Campaign Innovation: Manage global marketing campaigns, fine-tuning CRM strategies to foster demand creation and capture across integrated channels
- Content Crafting: Develop and manage multilingual email nurturing programs, leveraging your copywriting prowess to guide prospects through the buying journey
- Collaboration for Success: Work alongside Design, Content, and Product Marketing teams to produce engaging content that sparks interest and drives demand
- Analytics and Optimization: Track and refine lead conversion rates and scoring models, collaborating with Revenue Operations for strategic alignment
- Reporting Impact: Assess and report on the campaign influence, ensuring marketing efforts are effectively contributing to company goals
What you need to be successful
- Segmentation Excellence: Proven expertise in dissecting the B2B buyer's journey, with a strong aptitude for segmenting audiences to create highly targeted and effective marketing strategies
- A solid background in CRM, Marketing Automation, or Campaign Management, with a focus on creating strategic customer journeys
- Exceptional storytelling and copywriting abilities, with proficiency in English; German language skills are a significant advantage
- A deep understanding of the customer buying journey and a track record of improving conversion rates through strategic marketing efforts
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms; knowledge of HubSpot is beneficial but not essential
- Analytical acumen, with experience in data tools such as Excel and Google Analytics to inform decision-making
- An agile mindset with the capacity to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.