Global Director, Consulting
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
You will contribute to and execute the strategic vision leading service delivery for Staffbase’s Consulting Organization. Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, the leader is responsible for developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class services (i.e., consulting, implementation and educational services) to help customers accelerate their communications transformation. You will work to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop strategic plans to build and evolve Staffbase transformational service offerings
- Create service offerings aligned to enterprise and corporate market segments, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing.
- Lead delivery of consulting, education and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Be accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin and utilization.
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
- Build and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers
- Develop and manage the partner strategy and ecosystem in partnership with our Partner team to maintain a global network of certified partners that deliver with consistent quality
What you need to be successful
- Demonstrated progressive experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 30+ people in fast-paced, growing company
- Demonstrated progressive experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering SaaS solutions
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets
- Ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and experienced in change management
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.