Manager, Customer Success Management NEUR
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
You will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who are focused on retaining and growing our most strategic and highest value customers. This role will serve as a key member of the CS leadership team, helping to set the strategy and plan for the future of Customer Success at Staffbase.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead, coach, train and develop a team of high-performing, geographically dispersed Customer Success Managers to help them drive towards individual and team targets
- Design and drive strategic improvements to scale processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed adoption, retention, and growth objectives
- Provide the team with guidance on building and maintaining strong customer relationships; serve as a coach in navigating challenging customer situations through proven Customer Success practices
- Partner with sales, renewals, consulting and other cross-functional leadership to drive business outcomes
- Be a thought leader and establish executive relationships with key customers
- Create a culture of accountability and execution through data driven strategies
- Drive successful platform adoption, customer outcomes, retention and expansion goals ultimately improving customer lifetime journey and value.
- Motivate and retain a best-in-class CSM team
What you need to be successful
- 6+ years experience working with customers at a marketing, software, management and/or consulting company
- 2+ years experience coaching, and developing team members
- Proven track record of delivering to target in excess of company expectations and executing against bold growth strategies
- Experience working globally with all levels of management in a transparent and proactive manner
- Shown leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve their best
- Excellent analytical skills to support problem-solving efforts and inform decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communications and experience communicating in small and large groups
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and experienced in change management
- Proven ability to adapt in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.