Partner Manager, APAC
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Do you have the ambition to be part of a growing SaaS team that is taking the world by storm? Are you a sales-focused individual that takes initiative and is looking for a challenge? We are hiring our first Partner Manager, APAC for Staffbase Australia! We are building our first home base in Sydney, and as such, high preference will be given to candidates located in the Greater Sydney Area to support our APAC growth.
As our Partner Manager, APAC you will play a crucial role in expanding our client base and nurturing strategic partnerships. You will be responsible for driving revenue growth through direct sales efforts and by managing and developing our partner relationships. You will develop strategies and tactics to maximize our sales growth, build relationships with key decision makers (C-Suite, HR Leadership), expand our current business, and work with our partner ecosystem.
We believe in fostering an environment of growth and innovation, and we are looking for an individual who is passionate about sales, customer success, and technology
This is a hybrid role requiring minimum 1-2 days in the Sydney office per week.
What you'll be doing
- Working in a small but mighty collaborative team, work towards growing the Australian (and APAC) region for Staffbase
- Manage and nurture relationships with new partners, including technology partners, resellers, and consultants across the region.
- Develop and execute partner enablement programs to ensure partners have the knowledge and resources needed to promote and sell Staffbase's solutions effectively.
- Co-selling with Partners to potential clients, showcasing the value and benefits of Staffbase's solutions.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients, understand their challenges, and demonstrate how Staffbase can address their internal communication needs.
- Collaborate with partners to develop joint go-to-market strategies and identify co-selling opportunities.
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Meet and exceed partner generated sales targets, contributing to the overall revenue growth of the company.
- Monitor and evaluate partner performance against agreed-upon metrics and objectives.
What you'll need to be successful
- Min. 3+ years of experience in Partnerships/SaaS sales in Australia, producing and exceeding targets, ideally within web technology, collaboration, communication, or an innovative online product environment.
- Experience with partner management or channel sales
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment preferred
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client and partner relationships.
- Tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Superior communication and closing skills.
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.