Content Marketing Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our Content team. You’ll be responsible for developing compelling content that helps to attract, engage, and deliver value to communications leaders in their day-to-day roles – all while upholding the Staffbase brand narrative and voice. You will work cross-collaboratively with the entire Go To Market team and our Strategic Advisory team, C-Level, and Sales organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a key custodian of the Staffbase brand narrative and framework, leveraging it to reach our core audiences
- Support the implementation of our content strategy, including video, audio, and other forms of content
- Edit and write content across a variety of platforms and formats, from blog posts and guides to social media posts and landing pages (preferably in English)
- Advanced editorial craftsmanship, data storytelling, and copywriting skills
- Stay abreast of content and make recommendations to optimize Staffbase’s content strategy
- Collaborate with other content writers and graphic designers to produce practical, helpful, high-quality content
- With your data-driven mindset you’ll work closely with our SEO team to ensure all assets are optimized and aligned with our SEO strategy and best practices
- Support and consult regional and product marketing teams and content production
What you need to be successful
- 4+ years experience working in a content marketing or content writer role
- Experience in copywriting, keyword research, OnPage SEO, and WordPress
- Experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Canva or other design tools (Nice to have SEM Rush, Google Analytics, and Search Console)
- Organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- High level of creativity and detail-orientation
- Up-to-date with content marketing and SEO trends and best practices
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.