Information Security Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As an Information Security Manager you support, together with the Information Security Team our organization's digital assets and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information.
This role involves developing and implementing security policies, and procedures, and supporting our go-to market teams with answering security questionnaires. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to foster a culture of security awareness and compliance, conduct risk assessments, and oversee incident response protocols to minimize cybersecurity risks and protect the organization's data assets.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with our Information Security Team to improve Staffbase’s security level.
- Providing support with answering security questionnaires from our prospects and customers.
- Collaborating with the team to implement and improve our Security helpdesk in order to support internal stakeholders.
- With your security knowledge, you’ll help define new processes or improve existing processes.
- Learning how to work in a full SaaS company as an Information Security Manager.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Information Science or demonstrable Information Security experience.
- Business fluency in German is required.
- Business fluency in English is desired.
- You enjoy communicating and working with internal and external customers.
- You bring the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people.
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.