At Staffbase we believe that Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach for one of our cross-functional product teams. This role can be associated with one of our offices in Chemnitz, Dresden or Leipzig.
What you’ll be doing
- Growing our processes and teams: Coaching and guiding your cross-functional team, typically consisting of Product Manager, Product Designer, Software Engineers and a QA Engineer
- Advocating and evangelizing agile practices across our teams and the organization
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, transparency
- Facilitating the everyday work of our Scrum teams
- Servant leadership by example
- Moderating and facilitating Scrum ceremonies, e.g. Retrospectives, Grooming
What you need to be successful
- Passion for agile methodologies and development best practices: Scrum, XP, Kanban, TDD, Pairing, Magic Estimations
- Deep understanding of the Scrum framework
- Preferred: Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master
- Technical understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Great communication skills as well as a drive to grow and learn
- Self-organized style of working and analytical mindset
We Love Diversity - Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We're in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer full time and flexible work-from-home options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual's life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.