Working Student Data Integration Specialist (m/f/x)
WE OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Manage the process of acquiring, importing and maintaining product data into SPARETECHS' proprietary database, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Prepare and process incoming partner data in Excel/BMECats for database import.
- Perform quality checks on incoming catalogues and collaborate with Data and Partner Management teams to fix any issues.
- Help the team to maintain and ensure high database quality, by investigating reported products and resolving issues.
- Work closely with the team and learn how to define crawlers and other tools to optimise product data management and acquisition
- Increase our database coverage by researching and integrating relevant manufacturers
- Get in touch with our partners for data related topics
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM IF YOU:
- have good knowledge of Excel, experience with working with data sets (e.g., product data) is a plus
- have strong attention to detail and a quality-oriented mindset, ensuring that all data imported is accurate
- possess the resilience in handling the occasional routine and repetitive aspects of the job
- are familiar with XML / BME Cat (is an advantage)
- have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, including the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely
- are currently pursuing a degree in economics or a data oriented technical course of study
- have a background in the manufacturing industry (is a plus)
- have knowledge of basic German (is a plus)
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- a remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- a permanent contract
- the possibility to continue working with us after you graduate
- the hardware you need to work
- in Germany: A Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- a dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
SPARETECH's vision is to empower the zero-waste industrial sharing economy by enabling factory operators like BOSCH, PORSCHE, and AIRBUS to no longer store spare parts in their inventories, but rather receive parts when needed. To achieve this vision, we at SPARETECH are building a data-driven platform that connects factory operators and suppliers across industries worldwide. Our platform aggregates product data from different partners and thousands of sources, allowing clients to cleanse and enrich their spare parts data, identify real demand, and source the right part. SPARETECH has successfully closed a €10 million Series A round led by Insight Partners to accelerate our growth. We take pride in its inclusive and collaborative culture, as well as its energetic and committed team, as reflected in the 4.9 stars Kununu ratings.