Fullstack Developer (x/f/m)
PowerUs is building the ultimate career platform for skilled blue-collar workers. Our platform helps workers find jobs they love and guide them in their professional journey - from apprenticeship until retirement. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind energy. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. We have just raised €24 million in our Series B financing round! Backed by our investors, such as Eurazeo, General Catalyst, Headline and HV Capital, as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze, we can truly commit to our mission of a more sustainable future.
- Implementing full-stack solutions to meet our users need
- Follow and iterate on engineering best practices to achieve a robust code base, e.g. through code reviews and unit tests.
- Identify and proactively address challenges on the product, driving complex technical decisions within your peer group.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Design to build new features.
- Improving the code architecture and delivering high-value solutions
- Manage individual projects and take ownership
- Bug fixing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience working in both backend and frontend development,
- Preferably you have been using similar tools to our tech stack: Angular, Nest, Typescript, Nx, MongoDB, Jest, Docker
- You are able to demonstrate exceptional analytical thinking skills.
- You exhibit clear self-motivation and strong communication abilities.
- You have familiarity with CI/CD processes
- You have a deep understanding and practical experience working with agile software development practices
- Fluent English language skills is essential
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Fully remote possible within the EU
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!