Product Manager (x/f/m)
PowerUs is building the digital home for skilled blue-collar worker. We help workers like electricians or heating engineers to create their online profiles, network with other workers in our community, take free training courses and find better jobs with higher salaries. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind power systems. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. Since our founding, we have been backed by tier-1 investors such as General Catalyst, Y Combinator and HV Capital as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze. In total, we have $12 million of venture capital.
- Lead ongoing discovery efforts, conduct user research, and gather insights that inform decision-making together with your team consisting of designers and engineers
- Ensure that insights from continuous discovery work are seamlessly integrated into the execution process and deliver impact on our workers and the business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of the defined vision and strategy.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap aligned with the overall product strategy and ensure timely delivery of high-quality features and improvements
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the cross-functional team
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the organization to gather input, share progress, and align on your product goals.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, e.g. computer science, mathematics, data science, physics, business administration, management, psychology, cognitive science, or similar
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager driving engagement and retention in fast-growing consumer products or marketplaces
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to lever quantitative and qualitative data, getting to the root causes of problems, and drive business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to translate ambiguity into clarity for stakeholders and team members
- Familiarity with common analytics and testing tools (Mixpanel, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Hotjar, …)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Passion for creating impactful products that make a positive difference in people's lives
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Flexible working model
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!