(Senior) Analytics Engineer (x/f/m)
PowerUs is building the ultimate career platform for skilled blue-collar workers. Our platform helps workers find jobs they love and guide them in their professional journey - from apprenticeship until retirement. On the other hand, we help companies hire skilled workers faster so they can complete their projects, especially in the renewable energy sector such as solar and wind energy. Qualified workers are the most important missing link in the energy transition towards renewable energy.
With the help of our platform, users can enter these new and exciting industries and earn up to 50% more. We have just raised €24 million in our Series B financing round! Backed by our investors, such as Eurazeo, General Catalyst, Headline and HV Capital, as well as successful business angels such as Max Viessmann, the founders of Personio and Mario Götze, we can truly commit to our mission of a more sustainable future.
- You will set up dashboards to report on key product metrics and nurture a data-driven company culture
- You will collaborate with business stakeholders to identify data needs
- You will design data products to support their use cases and enable them to have self-service capabilities
- You will create and take ownership of data models
- You will be responsible for the data pipelines, and optimising their performance and scalability
- You will guide the development of our analytics stack and take a role in implementation of new tools
- Propose and implement best practices in our analytics setup
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics)
- 3+ years of experience in a data-driven role, ideally in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Proficiency in SQL
- First experience working with data pipelines and/or data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Keen interest in hypothesis testing and designing product experiments
- Proactive and growth-oriented mindset and have the motivation to fuel our product development with data-driven insights
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with different shareholders
- Fluent English language skills
- Above average salary + the possibility of ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Flexible working model - fully remote possible within the EU
- 30 days of vacation
- 500€ personal development budget per year for books, courses, conferences etc.
- 50€/ month mobility flat rate for sharing services such as cars, scooters, but also public transport and other mobility providers
- Bright open office with the most impressive roof terrace with a view of the TV tower and Berliner Dom
- Urban Sports Membership
- The opportunity to join an early-stage, fast-growing startup funded by Tier-1 investors
- The possibility to make a significant impact on the company strategy from the beginning and direct collaboration with the founders
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented groups only apply for jobs when they meet 100% of the qualifications. PowerUs encourages anyone who is interested in a position to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good, but not a good fit for you? Just forward our job ad to others who are interested and receive a referral bonus of 1000€ if your referral is successfully hired!