Head of Support
- Head of Support
Head of SupportApply Now
About this role
Step into a dynamic role as the Head of Support, where you’ll lead a talented group of developer experience professionals in delivering exceptional customer service to our global community of users. Utilize your strategic mindset, exceptional leadership skills, and commitment to customer satisfaction to drive continuous improvement and help shape a world-class support organization dedicated to modernizing the financial industry.
- Lead a high-performing team of user support professionals
- Develop, execute, and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of policies and processes and recommend and execute improvements
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics gauging customer satisfaction and support team performance
- Identify trends and implement data-backed solutions to optimize inefficiencies
- Partner internally to iterate on existing policies, processes, and tools in order to improve staff and user experiences
- Represent the voice of the user internally with leadership and other stakeholders
- Build continuous feedback loops with key stakeholders to share user insights and suggest product iterations based on user feedback
- Shape team strategy and execute team objectives using complex project management, cross-functional collaboration, and data-driven decision-making
- Work collaboratively internally to ensure consistency in practice and alignment with Polygon’s mission, values, and goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven prior leadership in driving large-scale change in a growing SaaS or Fintech
- Track record of driving customer satisfaction and retention through effective support strategies
- Self-driven and results-oriented, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Ability to think "big" in setting bold visions for the team
- Adaptability to flex between strategic initiatives and operational details
- Data-driven and deeply focused on operational rigor to drive execution and utilize leading indicators to generate successful outcomes
- Ability to work effectively across functions and stakeholders
- Solid work ethic; We trust our team to deliver exceptional results without the need for micromanagement.
- Familiarity with financial data or experience in the industry is a plus.
At Polygon.io, we’re on a mission to modernize Wall Street by empowering developers with the tools they need to shape the future of finance. We’re reimagining financial market data for the 21st century, removing barriers, simplifying access, and creating frictionless, forward-thinking technologies.
Join us and become part of a passionate team that consistently sets new industry standards, creating a profound impact on the world of finance and technology, and leveling the playing field by providing fair access for all.
Please fill out the form or email your resume to email@example.com