- Backend Engineer
Backend EngineerApply Now
About this role
We are seeking a high performing backend software engineer to help us build and deliver software and systems that work with large quantities of data in efficient, maintainable ways. This person will have significant ownership of technology and software used in our production systems, and will have the opportunity to gain significant experience in our technology stack which includes Go, bare-metal Kubernetes, Docker, ceph, drone.io, GitHub, Websockets, RESTful APIs, Kafka, MongoDB, and Elasticsearch.
- Write reliable and maintainable code.
- Contribute to all areas of Polygon.io’s backend stack, anywhere from data ingestion to processing pipelines to external facing APIs.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with a small team of passionate engineers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with a compiled language
- Experience with or willingness to learn Kubernetes and Go
- 3+ Years of professional software engineering experience.
Our mission is to help developers build the future of fintech by democratizing access to the world’s financial market data. This is a remote opportunity.
Please fill out the form or email your resume to email@example.com