Sr. Client Manager
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
Partnerize delivers a software platform and accompanying expert service that help the world's leading brands to generate revenue through their partnerships channels, turning this channel into a profit centre. As a Senior Client Manager, you sit at the heart of this offering and are responsible for delivering world-class strategic services to one of our most advanced clients - Expedia Group. You will sit within a wider team leading on the Global growth of Expedia’s network programme, overseeing Partner Managers within each region implementing local partner growth.
To help you succeed in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, strategic thinker with an interest in data, and have a desire to drive best practice adoption. In addition, you will be adept at managing Senior level client relations, and mapping the brands long term vision to the role Partnerize’s Partner Management Platform can play in delivering these goals.
*This is a hybrid role and will require you to work in our London office 2 days a week.*
What You Need to Do - Your Responsibilities
- Create and deliver annual and quarterly strategic plans for Expedia Group, one of Partnerize’s most strategic customers
- Establish and lead the affiliate strategy, owning the delivery of said strategy and all related KPIs and Objectives set by the client
- Deliver Global weekly and monthly reporting inclusive of performance insights and analysis, placement and partner recommendations and budget analysis
- Provide program level forecast and manage program spend
- Work cohesively with the Partner Managers in AMR, EMEA & APAC on recruitment, activation and optimisations to help achieve client goals and objectives
- Coordinate and lead weekly client calls
- Reports on the overall health of the partnership on a weekly basis to Senior Director, Customer Success
- Setting short and long-term goals to ensure department achievement of overarching KPIs and employee achievement of professional goals
- Collaborate with internal teams, including local market service teams to develop and source customer opportunities and best practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities and delegate when necessary
- Be an expert in the Partnerize platform and the partnership channel to help guide customers to best practices and future successes.
- Assist in upskilling the team on strategic growth for clients
What You Need - Your Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university or two years of equivalent online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Deep understanding of the affiliate/partnership channel
- 7+ years experience delivering services within the partnership/affiliate channel
- An analytical focus and ability to aggregate and manipulate extensive data to identify insight and learnings from the data
- Be an excellent communicator and approach every interaction as an opportunity to help someone and see them succeed
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand client-facing environment
- Have a bias for action and sound instincts on how to resolve issues effectively. Be inquisitive and like researching to solve problems and identify solutions.
- A personal sense of integrity, commitment, and professionalism and a dedicated focus to customer satisfaction
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Passion for teamwork and learning with the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Advanced user of Google Suite, MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Self starter
UK Benefits & Perks
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 6 months full pay for birth parent, 4 weeks non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- 5 extra 'Partnerize Parental Days' each year
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP, Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.