Affiliate Marketing Partner (Entry Level)
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
Overview of Role
If you are passionate about a client’s success and you love working in a fast-paced environment while owning the relationship with multiple end-users - the Partnerize Partner Manager role is for you!
Partnerize delivers a software platform and accompanying expert service that help the world's leading brands to generate revenue through their partnerships channels, turning this channel into a profit center.
The partnership channel is fueled by partnerships between the brands and website owners or influencers. As a Partner Manager, you will help facilitate these partnerships by sourcing, onboarding, and managing the partners. As this partnership is key to the brand’s success in the channel, you will work closely with the Account Strategists team across assigned accounts to provide world-class service and support brands in achieving their channel goals.
To help you succeed in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, project manager with a desire to learn! In addition, you will take deep satisfaction in seeing your customers succeed and recognize that as your success.
What You Need to Do - Your Responsibilities
- Build a partner ecosystem recruitment and optimization strategy that aligns with the brand’s channel goals and vision
- Execute recruitment strategy and report on the success of each optimization
- Own the full life cycle of the Partner Ecosystem lifecycle; sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, and ongoing management
- Engage with partner ecosystem acting as an ambassador on behalf of the client partner and Partnerize to promote partnership opportunities or updates
- Build and maintain strategic relationships across the partner ecosystem to source opportunities for client partners
- Ensure partners are active and engaged within a client’s program through personalized outreach, education, and asset sharing.
- Responsible for partner ecosystem auditing
- Ensure the successful delivery of creative assets and marketing materials across the partner ecosystem
- Manage partner groupings and segmentation within the Partnerize platform
- Negotiate media placements and marketing opportunities with partners
- Assist in enforcing and maintaining the client’s partner terms and conditions
- Provide an excellent experience for partners that leads to promoting Partnerize within the industry
What You Need - Your Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university or 2 years of equivalent online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a high-demand client-facing environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Passion for teamwork and learning with the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- A personal sense of integrity, commitment, and professionalism and a dedicated focus to customer satisfaction
- Experience using PCs, Windows, MS Word. Advanced user of MS Excel.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Time Off Policy – Take the time you need
- Enhanced parental leave (16 weeks for birth parent, 8 weeks for non-birth parent at full pay) and $100 bonus after the birth of your child
- Regular company events and activities
- Robust Company Sponsored Health & Welfare Benefits
- 401k Plan – 4% employee match
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP and Wellness Coaching
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.