Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
The partnership channel offers scale and automation on a pay-for-performance model that delivers the operating leverage necessary for brand survival. Partnerize empowers marketers with technology built to discover, engage, and convert audiences, at scale, all while maintaining brand safety and control.
Why Join Us?
Our commitment to growing partnerships doesn't end with our clients. Our employees are carefully selected to be a part of our company because they emulate a carefully crafted and practiced set of core values that define us and our business. Joining Partnerize means joining a company that sincerely values your talent, expertise, and passion. We strive each day to hire and retain only the best. Doing so affords us the opportunity to be the best in the business, to exceed our clients' expectations, to innovate, to teach—and most importantly—to earn and maintain our clients’ loyalty.
The Partnerize Customer Success team sits at the heart of our business. Partnerize's Customer Success Manager(s) support Customers who use our platform. The CSM is responsible for building long-term, value-added relationships. Internally, CSMs have an opportunity to share information and feedback obtained from Customers with our world-class Product team to further improve the service.
This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your experience of affiliates and digital Marketing in a high-growth, fun-loving team! and is a good option for anyone who wants to build a career in a growing industry in a global environment.
*This role is hybrid and will require working two days per week from our London office.*
- Reporting into Customer Success Team Lead - managing a portfolio of 30+ low touch mid-market / SME accounts with a key focus on no churn, renewal and revenue run-rate.
- Ongoing project management - working with customers to support them through the whole customer lifecycle
- Assist the Sales and Migration team with the launch of new mid-market / SME customers; overseeing the migration of publishers onto a new client program in order to ensure maximum speed to revenue.
- Educating customers on the value of the platform and helping them adopt features by guiding them to our online support portal and self-serve resources
- Manage your own calendar and client management schedule to ensure regular contact with the client base - sharing Partnerize product offerings, relevant industry trends, corporate updates, account updates
- Own Client Health Metrics and ensure strategies are in place to feed this information upwards internally aiming towards a successful contract renewal and / or upsell
- Own the revenue and forecasting process for your account portfolio
- Identify opportunities for your accounts to expand and grow with Partnerize. Qualify, with the support of CSTL, any cross-sell and upsell opportunities to increase the client’s activity and ACV with Partnerize
- Share data-driven and qualitative customer feedback with Partnerize Marketing team to promote continuous improvement in key Product and Commercial areas
- Serve as a contact point for relevant inbound requests from Customers and provide SLA appropriate responses to Customers
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Organisation and efficiency - Ability to demonstrate professionalism and good judgment, manage and prioritise multiple tasks across multiple accounts
- Stakeholder management - Excellent interpersonal communication skills and experience of interacting with people at all levels of the organisation, both internally and externally
- Positive attitude, motivation to value teamwork and contribute to the success and reputation of Partnerize
- Able to use initiative and creativity to identify solutions - curious and willing to investigate without prompt to solve the problem and find a solution with the support of others
- Motivation to learn and adapt in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Good commercial acumen and a strong analytical mindset
Desirable knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of online tracking methodologies
- Experience writing guides and training material
- Project Management skills
- Previous experience in external or internal training
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office related services (especially Data analytics using Excel functions, etc)
- Educational background in economics / management, marketing and other related fields with a 3-year university graduate or equivalent (Bachelor's degree or above)
UK Benefits & Perks
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave: 6 months full pay for birth parent, 4 weeks non-birth parent at full pay after one year employment
- 5 extra 'Partnerize Parental Days' each year
- Private Medical Insurance through Bupa
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Wellness Program including access to EAP, Wellness Coaching & Wellness Fridays program
- Regular company events and activities
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to attracting, developing, and advancing our outstanding team members, regardless of race, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, gender identity, physical abilities, or any other dimension of diversity. We strive to foster an environment where people can be their authentic selves, raise concerns and innovate, all without fear; where they are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources and can contribute fully to the organization’s success. Every individual in our business is expected to live this commitment without exception.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: To protect the interests of all parties, Partnerize will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Partnerize. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Partnerize property. Partnerize is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.