🌟 Content Meets Advertising | Content Made Easy | Drive Real Consideration
Nativo is elevating advertising by enabling brands to unlock the power of content to engage and influence their audiences. Our award-winning technology simplifies content distribution and boasts many innovative and intuitive features trusted by brands like Disney, Amazon, Hilton, GM, Abbvie, and top global media companies.
We can fundamentally change advertising to be more respectful of the user experience and more effective for advertisers and publishers. Nativo provides unique and differentiated offerings in a space often filled with commoditization. It’s a great time to join our team! 🚀
We’re a remote-first, fully distributed team. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What You'll Do
- Work with the ad server backend team to continue and improve our overall native advertising solution
- Work with the product and design teams to develop new innovative ad unit types (video, slideshows, etc.)
- Develop cross-browser user behavior tracking framework
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge on how to build JS frameworks, instead of just knowing how to use JS frameworks
- Expert understanding of software engineering best practices and object-oriented designs
- Experience writing optimized JS code (size and performance-wise)
- Expert level knowledge in cross browsers and responsive designs
- Strong level knowledge in CSS/HTML with experience using jQuery or similar framework
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (such as LESS, SASS)
- Experience with Git and Git workflow is a plus
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and experience with writing testable code
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- You must be mExcellent teamwork skills with an ability to reach out and use team strengths to get the work done with minimal supervision
Within One Month, You’ll:
- Onboarding fully.
- Learn more about Nativo and the team
- Learning how to build the ad server client.
Within Three Months, You’ll:
- Learning how to build Prebid client adapter and Video player projects
- Getting a good understanding of how our ads are rendered.
- Helping to troubleshoot production issues.
- Working on small features.
Within Six Months, You’ll:
- Working on small and medium size features.
- Learning how our tracking works.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll:
- Working on large features
- Taking ownership and initiatives on new projects.
- Contributing to documentation and unit testing.
- Feel comfortable with the entire client flow and how it interacts with the various business components (AdServer , Admin etc).
Why You Might Be Excited About Us
- We are bridging a massive gap in advertising strategy for brands that want to accelerate the customer journey where prospects are consuming content, no ads.
- We’re an established team with diverse leadership and supportive and caring teammates who want to see you succeed.
- We’re not small or large but have talented people passionate about delivering on our mission. So, you’ll join a team where you can contribute efficiently without bureaucracy.
- We run meetings responsibly. If we can effectively solve a problem asynchronously, we do. When we meet synchronously, you’ll always have the opportunity to contribute.
- Our team has a wide range of experience (NBCUniversal, OpenX, VideoAmp, and Modern Luxury), and we are also excited to learn from you.
- You can work remotely; we are big on outcomes rather than output. We don’t micromanage and will create an environment where you can do great work.
- We’ll mold your role and shape a career you’re proud of. We care about you and your overall happiness and will help prepare you for whatever you want to do in the future.
- You’ll help shape our company’s culture and fill an important need for the organization so you can make a difference from the start.
- Since you’ll have responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be fully defined yet. You’ll bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things and raise suggestions if you think we should do things differently.
What We Offer
We’re always listening to our team members, and our benefits continue to evolve. While we embrace a distributed work model by design, we are big on building genuine connections and lean into many opportunities throughout the year to meet up in person. This approach ensures we strengthen bonds, get to know each other’s stories and foster an environment where everyone feels like they belong.
🌎 Remote Work Culture: At Nativo, we thrive in a remote-friendly setup, embracing a distributed team dynamic. Yet, we always look forward to our in-person meetups.
✈️ Annual Company Retreat: Every year, we choose a top-notch destination, bringing together the entire Nativo team to connect, share knowledge, and celebrate our collective wins.
🔋 Unlimited Time Off: Rest is vital. Besides advocating for unlimited time off, we honor the festive spirit by shutting down during the year’s final week for a winter break—a perfect moment for everyone to enjoy quality time with friends and family.
👶 Inclusive Paid Parental Leave: Every family is unique, and we respect that. Our paid parent leave is available to all team members starting their parenting journey, no matter the path. We even help smooth the return with a transition program to ease back into work.
🏡 Your Home Office, On Us: We equip you with everything you need to create a productive home workspace. You’ll be ready to roll up your sleeves in no time!
🧠 Prioritizing Mental Wellness: Your mental health matters. That’s why we provide access to Spring Health, ensuring you’re always operating at your best.
Health & Wellbeing Allowance: Beyond our comprehensive benefits and financial wellness package, we provide an additional allowance to invest in you. Use it for anything that elevates your work spirit - the endless possibilities!
🪴 Equity Incentive Program: Everyone at Nativo is an owner. We all have a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. From day one, you’ll contribute and share in creating value for our customers and investors.
Nativo is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The starting pay range for this role is $150,000 - $197,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years’ experience, certifications, and specific location. The starting pay range may differ by location.
The total rewards package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock options, and benefits (which may differ by country). For additional information, please visit our careers page.
We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. When we work together, we achieve amazing things, and our differences are what make our products and company great. Our core values guide our work, our interactions and the unique talents and perspectives each team member brings to the table.
Nativo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nativo considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Nativo is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace environment where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.