Sr. Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Motion is growing fast (3x YoY), our product is sticky (120%+ Net Revenue Retention) and we recently raised $6M in seed funding. But we’re just getting started and we need your help.
We’re building a new category of software to bridge the gap between performance marketers and creative teams.
Our customers are top ecom and DTC brands like Vuori, True Classic, The Farmer’s Dog, HexClad and hundreds more. They’ve used Motion to analyze over $3B in media spend.
As an early member of our sales team, you will be looked upon to set the standard for what success looks like at Motion. Our Head of Business Development views our early hires as the future leaders of our company.
About this role:
Care deeply about personalized messaging, understand our personas, and solving challenging problems? This one's for you.
You will be directly responsible for driving net new revenue
Our marketing team has done an amazing job of generating inbound interest - you’ll managed these potential partners from various sources from initial touchpoint to demo/app install
Deeply understand the problem we solve and who we solve it for so you can approach the right prospects as future partners to be collaborate with, not leads to close
The right person should be passionate about the impact a great top of pipeline sales team can have and you should be motivated to help drive a repeatable, revenue generating system vs. just seeing it as a stepping stone to an AE role
Who you are:
- You’ve previously thrived in a sales role and are excited to drive sales, motivated by targets, and find fulfilment in exceeding goals
- You have experience and an intelligent approach to list building and personalized messaging (multi-threading, leveraging existing content, etc.)
- You're a consultative and thoughtful salesperson who thrives on listening and building trust vs. just repeating sales scripts
- Experience at a startup or SaaS sales role is highly valued and bonus points awarded to anyone with experience in selling ad-tech solutions
What you’ll love about Motion:
- Fully remote team with incredible offsites and retreats to build camaraderie. Our last retreat was a week-long stay at Lake Muskoka.
- We’ve found product market fit but we’re still so early that you will have a major impact.
- We’re a tech company with all the standard startup benefits: Great vacation policies, health care, modern tech, home office budget etc.
- Our team is very ambitious, super capable and low on egos
- Our customers are some of the leading brands and agencies in D2C e-commerce
- We want Motion’s impact in the “creative-tech” industry to be up there with the Webflows, Canvas and Figmas of the world.
- We have a deep understanding of the problem space through many years of tinkering in the industry.
- We know exactly what it’s going to take for Motion to win.
- We’d love for you to join us on the ride!