Customer Onboarding Specialist
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Motion is growing fast (3x YoY), our product is sticky (120%+ Net Revenue Retention) and we recently raised $6M in seed funding.
But we’re just getting started and we need your help.
We’re building a new category of software to bridge the gap between performance marketers and creative teams. Our creative analytics platform offers fast, visual reporting for Meta, TikTok, and YouTube ads to help teams understand what’s working and why.
Our customers are top ecom and DTC brands like Vuori, True Classic, The Farmer’s Dog, HexClad and hundreds more. They’ve used Motion to analyze over $3B in media spend.
Motion offers an incredible opportunity for an exceptional, hardworking individual to build a career in a fast growth B2B SaaS that has traction but is still early enough to make your mark.
About the role:
As our Customer Onboarding Specialist, you’ll be a key member of our sales team.
You’ll have a ton of ownership over the customer experience here at Motion to help ensure that prospects turn into active customers.
This role offers a great learning opportunity (we’ve already had 2 amazing team members graduate from this opportunity) for those looking to dive into the paid media / creative strategy space.
It would be incredible if you have sales experience and are looking to fill in the gaps relating to paid media, but since we are still early-stage, you’ll get a unique opportunity to have your hands in all parts of the business.
Who you are:
- 0-2 years of sales experience (motivated, passionate, hungry) with a high preference for experience in the tech or paid advertising industry
- Strong data analysis chops - can look at data, know how to tell a story, build dashboards, build reports in google sheets etc.
- Care deeply about the customer experience - fast response times, quick turnaround of requests. A strong sense of urgency and ownership is necessary
- Faster learner and a sponge
What you'll love about Motion:
- Fully remote team with incredible offsites and retreats to build comradery. Our last retreat was a week-long stay at Lake Muskoka.
- We’ve found product market fit but we’re still so early that you will have a major impact.
- We’re a tech company so we have all the standard startup benefits: Great vacation policies, health care, modern tech, home office budget etc.
- Our team is very ambitious, super capable and low on egos
- Our customers are some of the leading brands and agencies in D2C e-commerce
- We want Motion’s impact in the “creative-tech” industry to be up there with the Webflows, Canvas and Figmas of the world.
- We have a deep understanding of the problem space through many years of tinkering in the industry.
- We know exactly what it’s going to take for Motion to win.
- We’d love for you to join us on the ride!