Senior Backend Engineer (Kotlin) - Partner API
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era built on proactive technology by helping people and businesses go (and stay!) electric.
Our expertise allows us to tackle the complexities of the EV ecosystem in a truly technological way, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive product suite. At the end of the day, all we want is to give and provides all our users the best and most successful EV charging experiences. Whether they’re drivers, businesses, solution providers, utility companies—you name it.
Monta is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has offices in London, Berlin, Paris and Barcelona. Our platform isn’t only powered by cutting-edge software, but the passion and expertise of our 200+ team members (and counting).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!
- Empower Enterprise Solutions: Work on the cutting edge of technology with our Partner API, unlocking enterprise customers' potential by providing crucial data access and customization capabilities.
- Develop Seamless Integrations: Spearhead the creation of robust APIs, simplifying and enhancing our partners' experiences with Monta, and tackling the complexities of charge point integration.
- Dive into Diverse Technologies: Flex your coding muscles in Kotlin on the Partner API, dabble in microservices, and engage with our legacy PHP monolith.
- Craft Developer-Friendly Tools: Contribute to our developer hub, creating comprehensive documentation, insightful guides, and helpful articles.
- Shape the Future of EV Charging: Be part of a dynamic team driving amazing features in 2024, like API versioning, advanced charge point integrations, load balancing, vehicle support, and much more.
- Revolutionize Backend Development: Play a key role in developing Monta's new Backend for Frontend (BFF) layer, setting new standards in API management, authentication, and shared codebases.
- Expand Public API Offerings: Contribute to our public API, a crucial tool for end-customers to integrate their charge points in diverse settings like home automation systems.
- Collaborate with Experts: Work alongside dedicated teams in Partner Services, including Professional Services and Partner API.
- Grow with the Best: Be part of a growing team, learning from and collaborating with leaders like Christian Weinberger, our VP Engineering, and Eric Nascimento, our Staff Engineer.
- Interdisciplinary Interaction: Engage with various teams across Monta, fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration.