Strategic Sales Director - US
Monta is revolutionizing the future of EV charging with our innovative software solutions. Our platform connects installers, operators, service providers, EV drivers, and businesses with charge points, ensuring a seamless and consistent charging experience across various brands. Our mission is to simplify, enhance, and make EV charging universally accessible. We empower stakeholders in the EV ecosystem, from charge-point owners to operators, with comprehensive tools for management, pricing, availability, and transactions. If you're passionate about shaping the future of EV charging, Monta welcomes you aboard! 🚀
- 6x revenue vs. last year
- 250k+ happy users
- 1M Charges per Month
- 200 Monteers in 6 offices - Copenhagen, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Paris, Oslo
Who are you?
As the Strategic Sales Director, you will be playing a critical role from the early stages of Monta’s global expansion and ongoing success as the go-to software provider of choice for the EV charging industry. You will play a pivotal role in leading market expansion and will primarily be responsible for selling into Enterprise Accounts in the US through strategic pipeline generation activities and consultative selling.
You will be reporting to Christian, our Director of Strategic Sales and will be one of the first team members based out of our Miami office. You will have the opportunity to sell across the US alongside senior leadership, and prospect in a relatively untapped market (8% EV adoption in the US).
Role & Responsibilities
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into targeted strategic accounts, including nation-wide hardware manufacturers, installers and wholesalers to ensure Monta is represented across all major segments
- Participate and represent Monta at trade shows, seminars, webinars and other industry events
- Partner with marketing to develop and implement field marketing campaigns as needed
- Lead the full sales cycle and effectively manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in CRM
- Build strong relationships with partners to ensure their needs are well understood and met, and to ensure your opportunities and incoming leads translate to closed deals
- Leverage existing / create new presentations and other sales materials needed to succeed in your assigned territory
- Become an important part of the Monta team, where the feedback and knowledge you bring from your assigned territory will be crucial for our ongoing success in our ambitious global growth strategy
- Be supported by the full staff in Ops, Marketing and Sales to help you succeed in building a strong customer base