Senior Data Engineer
Monta's powerful EV platform connects the dots in the entire EV charging industry.
Our mission is to pioneer an electric, sustainable era underpinned by proactive technology, helping people and businesses transition to (and maintain) electric solutions.
Our expertise enables us to navigate the complexities of the EV ecosystem innovatively, offering a highly reliable and comprehensive suite of products. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure that all our users—be they drivers, businesses, solution providers, or utility companies—have the best and most successful EV charging experiences.
Monta, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, also has offices in London, Berlin, Paris, and Barcelona. Our platform is driven not only by cutting-edge software but also by the passion and expertise of our team of over 200 members (and growing).
Join us in powering progress, one charge at a time!
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team in Copenhagen. As a Data Engineer at Monta, you will be working on data structure in some of our key products. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to seeing your application!
- Work closely together with our core engineering teams on how to improve our organization, management, and storage formats for key products.
- Design and build data architectures. This includes integrating new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Performance optimization and building scalable pipelines that can support Montas growth.
- Be the expert in data structure design and optimisation, but also data storage and retrieval strategies.
- Take responsibility for moving Data Engineering to the next level across processes, stakeholder management & cross departmental collaboration.