Account Manager - German speaking
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution. We're building the future of EV charging, come join us aboard the rocketship! 🚀
We are seeking a highly motivated Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing team at Monta. You will be responsible for managing partners across Europe with a focus on the Nordic and DACH market. These partners use Monta to manage/acquire their B2C, B2B customers and direct partners and manage their EV charging sites, projects, or organization and often generate revenue from them.
- Develop a deep understanding of our industry and understand how our product can be used to meet and exceed the needs of our partners.
- Work with our partners to understand their strategic revenue initiatives and map it back to how our product can help them achieve their goals.
- Identify expansion potential together with your counterparts in Customer Success and develop a plan to bring said expansion across the line.
- Act as the commercial lead for all stakeholders in your dedicated book of business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including executive sponsors, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Map your portfolio’s businesses and build relationships across business units to grow revenue both vertically and horizontally.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including customer success, sales, finance, legal, marketing, and product, to ensure our partners are having the best customer experience.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and analyze trends to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Drive revenue growth through upsell and cross-sell via proactive expansion.
- Ensure customer retention through supporting your counterparts in Customer Success in strategic touchpoints, escalation management and success planning.
- Utilize our internal tool stack & our CRM especially to manage and prioritize activities for each account, ensuring that all customer interactions are tracked and all records are kept up-to-date and managed appropriately.