Customer Success Associate
Monta is the operating platform powering the EV ecosystem serving drivers, companies, cities, and the electricity grid with one integrated software solution. We're building the future of EV charging, come join us aboard the rocketship! 🚀
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Associate to join our dynamic and growing team at Monta. You will be responsible for managing partners across Europe with a focus on the Spanish and Italian market. These partners use Monta to manage/acquire their B2C, B2B customers and direct partners and manage their EV charging sites, projects, or organization and often generate revenue from them.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and how it can be used to meet the needs of our enterprise partners.
- Work closely with our partners to understand their strategic revenue initiatives and provide guidance and recommendations on how our software can be leveraged to achieve their goals.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with our partners, including churn, pricing concerns, and customer satisfaction issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including executive sponsors, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, customer success, finance, marketing, and product, to ensure our partners are having the best customer experience.
- Act as the commercial lead for all stakeholders in your dedicated book of business, improve product adoption, ensure seamless product implementation, and proactively lead the customer through their lifecycle.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and analyze trends to identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Drive revenue growth through upsell, cross-sell via proactive expansion and stakeholder mapping.
- Ensure customer retention through strategic touchpoints, escalation management, and success planning.
- Utilize our internal tool stack & our CRM especially to manage and prioritize activities for each account, ensuring that all customer interactions are tracked and all records are kept up-to-date and managed appropriately.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role within the SaaS world.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Italian.
- Based in Copenhagen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong commercial acumen with a customer first mentality.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop solutions to complex challenges.
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM systems is preferred.
- E-mobility experience is ideal but not mandatory.
Monta can offer you...
- Flexible work hours
- Shared Company car + electric bikes!
- Discount on Gym membership
- Free snacks & beverages
- Subsidized plant-based lunch
- Lots of Growth opportunities in a fast growing environment
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually.
- Learning & development opportunities
- Yearly education budget
- Warrant program
- Pension + Health insurance
Life at Monta
At Monta, we encourage you to come as you are. To ensure an inclusive product that serves a diverse user group, we need to be a diverse force behind it. We are a company dedicated to revolutionising the EV industry, thus aspiring to change the world for the better. Furthermore, Monta is committed to our sustainability efforts with several green initiatives such as offering our employees a plant-based-only lunch among many other things.
Why EV less when you can #EVbetter
Kindly submit your application in English