Associate Account Executive
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative businesses built on community. We serve brands and creators building online businesses powered by community–bringing their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions, online courses and products under their own brand and are instantly available on their own website and through native mobile apps.
Mighty Pro is our highest level of service, strategy, software, and AI, where a digital business can launch on their own mobile apps and website in just a few short weeks.
With over 380+ Mighty Pro Plans and growing rapidly, we serve some of the best, most well-known creators, entrepreneurs, and brands in the world with a solution they can’t find anywhere else.
As a member of our Mighty Pro Sales team, our SDR role is our first line of relationship building—getting prospects excited about the benefits of Mighty Pro, determining if there’s a fit, and preparing our Account Executives for the rest of our structured sales process.
Joining our team now, you’ll play a critical role in the development and scaling up of our inbound sales motion and help launch our outbound efforts.
- Lead a high volume of Mighty Pro introductory calls via Zoom.
- Use these calls to learn about the prospect’s needs, understand their goals, and adapt the benefits of Mighty Pro to their unique opportunity.
- Make an awesome first impression with high energy, deep understanding of the Mighty Pro platform, and ability to connect needs to benefits.
- Set up the smoothest, most efficient transition from your introductory calls to a Mighty Pro Account Executive—seeking the best outcomes for both your prospects and Mighty.
- Take a methodical approach to detailed data capture, recognizing data is the key to unlocking sales progress. Ensure the most accurate information is captured in our CRM system (Hubspot) and you’re an expert in consistent, timely follow-up to advance a deal forward.
- Surface learnings and observations as quickly and accurately as possible from your calls to the rest of the Mighty Pro Sales Team. as well as our Marketing Leaders to ensure we’re seizing opportunities and filling gaps.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-4 years of outbound sales experience in a fast growing SaaS company that serves brands, entrepreneurs, and/or creators with a five-or-six figure solution.
- Direct experience managing a high volume of daily face-to-face video calls where first impressions matter, deep listening is essential, and quickly tying needs to benefits will unlock the keys to success.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and adapt sales strategies in a dynamic environment.
- Exemplary organizational skills to support accurate pipeline data and timely follow up.
- You are a tenacious, high-energy self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, eager to take initiative, and looks to deliver excellence in everything you do.
- You are a strong communicator in customer conversations. You strive for crisp and compelling verbal and written communication in every interaction—recognizing the power of professionalism and impressions in everything you do.
- You do what you say you’re going to do. You commit to meeting schedules and deadlines, appreciate the importance of being prepared, and seek to be ready in advance of appointments and meetings.
- You are energetic and comfortable in rooms with successful leaders and brand executives.
- You proactively identify problems, “raising your hand” when necessary to resolve problems and set a precedent for future team members.