Software Engineer, Back End
LucidLink is a fast-growing company offering a cloud-based solution that empowers the way remote teams connect everywhere around the world.
Our mission is to enable creatives to collaborate in real-time from everywhere.
We recognize the inevitable future of remote teamwork, and our Filespace technology enables teams to seamlessly connect together, instantly access media files, and use the creative apps they love from anywhere.
Our work is driven by data and customer insights to ensure our product addresses the unique needs of remote teams working in the creative industry, media and entertainment, and beyond.
LucidLink was founded in 2016 and supports over one billion customer files across more than 40+ countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Reasons to join LucidLink
- You’ll be a part of a dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals.
- You can contribute to a new product that’s making a global impact on the way teams work together.
- We embrace a flexible mix of in-person and remote collaboration, so you can work from any location.
- We invest in our team and offer a generous benefits package that includes unlimited PTO, a stock options package, full-coverage health care that includes dental care and medical supplies, and more.
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, enhancing all LucidLink web products.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in backend technologies.
- Experience in Web service and SaaS architecture, API communication and network protocols.
- Good understanding in design principles and software architecture.
- Good understanding of Node.js.
- Experience with Nest.js is a plus.
- Experience in database design - relational and NoSQL.
- Cloud services in AWS (or Azure / Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Docker & Kubernetes is a plus.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of software development and best practices
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Work with the development team and product managers to ideate and implement scalable and robust backend API.
- Work side by side with the senior developers to create extensible and secure client-side and server-side architectures.
- Write easy-to-use, well designed, extensible, and secure public APIs.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- An opportunity to write your success story working on a product with worldwide impact.
- Positive and supportive culture, being surrounded by an international team of top-notch professionals that strive for excellence.
- Competitive salary benchmarked against like-companies by role and location using industry-recognized data sets.
- Company-wide career pathing to help you grow and excel, providing fairness and transparency.
- Stock options package.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and company-sponsored team events every month.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Benefit platform with a variety of options (sport, food, transportation, donation, etc.).
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Ivan Vazov National Theatre.