IT Operations Engineer
LucidLink is a fast-growing company offering a cloud-based solution that empowers the way remote teams connect everywhere around the world.
Our mission is to enable creatives to collaborate in real-time from everywhere.
We recognize the inevitable future of remote teamwork, and our Filespace technology enables teams to seamlessly connect together, instantly access media files, and use the creative apps they love from anywhere.
Our work is driven by data and customer insights to ensure our product addresses the unique needs of remote teams working in the creative industry, media and entertainment, and beyond.
LucidLink was founded in 2016 and supports over one billion customer files across more than 40+ countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Reasons to join LucidLink
- We embrace a flexible mix of in-person and remote collaboration, so you can work from any location.
- We invest in our team and offer a generous benefits package that includes unlimited PTO, a stock options package, full-coverage health care that includes dental care and medical supplies, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals.
- You can contribute to a new product that’s making a global impact on the way teams work together.
As an IT Operations Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the technical requirement of all teams and the business on a global level.
You will be part of the team responsible for protecting LucidLink systems and information assets from all threats. This role will include travelling and working in LucidLink's office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- ITIL v4 Foundation.
- CCNA / CCNP or equivalent.
- Certified M365 is a plus.
- Cloud services in AWS (or Azure / Google Cloud) is a plus.
- A degree in technology, computer science or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Respond to and manage day-to-day IT Service Desk operations, demonstrating an understanding of customer and business needs with a positive service mindset.
- Provide service driven and technical expertise on all IT support and operational matters.
- Manage Requests and Incidents including high severity outages, coordinate internal and external teams, document post-incident details for reviews, collaborate in lessons learned and provide timely communications to key IT and Business stakeholders.
- Ensure all individual KPIs, OLAs/SLAs and OKRs are met or exceeded.
- Ensure Service Delivery, incident and problem resolutions are aligned with enterprise security standards.
- Professionally plan, design and deliver value-driven IT initiatives within budget and to strict deadlines
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance the teams’ efficiency and ability to execute quickly and consistently by applying continuous improvement processes and practices.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships within the organization and assess opportunities and demand holistically.
- Own, develop and maintain proper documentation for infrastructure and Help Desk processes and procedures, inventory tracking, licensing and asset management.
- Manage and maintain network infrastructure at each office location.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- An opportunity to write your success story working on a product with worldwide impact.
- Positive and supportive culture, being surrounded by an international team of top-notch professionals that strive for excellence.
- Competitive salary benchmarked against like-companies by role and location using industry-recognized data sets.
- Company-wide career pathing to help you grow and excel, providing fairness and transparency.
- Stock options package.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Fresh fruits and other snacks in the office at all times and company-sponsored team events every month.
- A full-coverage health care package that includes dental care and medical supplies.
- Benefit platform with a variety of options (sport, food, transportation, donation, etc.).
- Boutique office located in downtown Sofia, in a brand-new facility near Ivan Vazov National Theatre.