Technical Support Engineer, L2
LucidLink is a fast-growing company offering a cloud-based solution that empowers the way remote teams connect everywhere around the world.
Our mission is to enable creatives to collaborate in real-time from everywhere.
We recognize the inevitable future of remote teamwork, and our Filespace technology enables teams to seamlessly connect together, instantly access media files, and use the creative apps they love from anywhere.
Our work is driven by data and customer insights to ensure our product addresses the unique needs of remote teams working in the creative industry, media and entertainment, and beyond.
LucidLink was founded in 2016 and supports over one billion customer files across more than 40+ countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Reasons to join LucidLink
- We embrace a flexible mix of in-person and remote collaboration, so you can work from any location.
- We invest in our team and offer a generous benefits package that includes unlimited PTO, a stock options package, full-coverage health care that includes dental care and medical supplies, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals.
- You can contribute to a new product that’s making a global impact on the way teams work together.
Joining LucidLink as a Technical Support Engineer (Level 2) you will be responsible for ensuring that all in-bound support requests are promptly answered, triaged and internally escalated as required. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers through various channels - email, chat and phone. You will be troubleshooting customer issues related to our cloud networking product and answer technical enquiries about the product. Being part of a newly formed technical support team you’ll have the opportunity to grow within the team and take active part in all decision making and processes related to customer support.
Your skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience as Technical Support or a similar position.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Experience supporting products in desktop applications environments (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Experience reproducing clients’ issues, and leading debug sessions in live calls with customers.
- Effectively collecting debug information to ease problem solving (logs, memory dumps etc).
- Knowledge in cloud environments (e.g. AWS), networking, storage.
- Experience setting up a multi-host environment (e.g. virtualization) to reproduce complex setups.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolving cases, tracking the progress and providing required follow-up.
- Working with other teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Knowing our product inside out and being able to answer customer questions in a wide variety of areas.
- Analyzing how customers are using our services and making recommendations based on the customer needs and providing feedback to business and development teams.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- Stock option plan.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus.
- Flexible PTO days based on your needs so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Robust health care package that includes dental, medical
- Continual opportunities for learning and making an immediate impact on the business.
- This role can be located in Australia or New Zealand and is 100% remote.