Inside Sales/BDR - EMEA
LucidLink is a fast-growing company offering a cloud-based solution that empowers the way remote teams connect everywhere around the world.
Our mission is to enable creatives to collaborate in real-time from everywhere.
We recognize the inevitable future of remote teamwork, and our Filespace technology enables teams to seamlessly connect together, instantly access media files, and use the creative apps they love from anywhere.
Our work is driven by data and customer insights to ensure our product addresses the unique needs of remote teams working in the creative industry, media and entertainment, and beyond.
LucidLink was founded in 2016 and supports over one billion customer files across more than 40+ countries. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Reasons to join LucidLink
- We embrace a flexible mix of in-person and remote collaboration, so you can work from any location.
- We invest in our team and offer a generous benefits package that includes unlimited PTO, a stock options package, full-coverage health care that includes dental care and medical supplies, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a dream team of 100+ dedicated individuals.
- You can contribute to a new product that’s making a global impact on the way teams work together.
Your skills and qualifications:
- A strong communicator and a great listener, enabling you to understand the customer's primary points of pain.
- The ability to understand how our solution addresses the pain, articulate this to the customer, and excite them about the product.
- Data driven, analytical and creative thinker who can identify the best path with least resistance for a general-purpose technology with broad applications.
- Appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Creativity to solve problems, drawing on your past experience and using existing resources.
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them, emptying the trash can when it is full (and not being told).
- Ability to close a deal in a seamless way without customer feeling pushed.
- Thrive in the loosely structured, chaotic nature of a startup environment.
- Direct and Channel Sales experience with a deep understanding of how technology and channel partners operate and become profitable.
- Proven track record selling Enterprise SAAS or on-premises software solutions to SMB corporate organizations ideally in the Media and Entertainment space.
- 2 to 5 years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience.
- 2 to 5 years of individual quota carrying, channel sales.
- Strong ability to qualify opportunities, define the sequence of events to close deals, and articulate that strategy to sales management and the executive team.
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to manage a large number of active leads while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities.
- Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships, at multiple levels, and across multiple functions within each organization.
- End User Direct Sales Motion: Identify, prospect, develop, and close, on a direct sales motion, small and medium sized accounts in the Media and Entertainment industry, with a special focus on TV/Cable/Sports; Streaming/OTT, Advertising Agencies, and Film Production.
- Channel Sales Motion: Work with Channel and Technology Alliance Partners and their end user sales teams to develop and close SMB end user sales with, and through, those partners. Important to note: we are not looking to recruit and enable hundreds of partners. We are looking to drive end-user business with, and through, channel and technology alliance partners.
- Contact inbound leads generated via events, marketing lists, and content-based marketing to ensure they have the information and tools to evaluate our solution.
- Assist in lead generation through an active social media presence, local industry groups, networking events, and trade shows.
- Demonstrate the product to prospective customers face-to-face or via Zoom online meetings.
- Provide customer feedback and requests to the other stakeholders in the organization.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast via our CRM.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Possess an analytical mindset.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Possess a can-do attitude.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Committed to continual learning and helping others do the same.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- Sales commission plan with ample upside opportunity.
- Competitive stock options package.
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy.
- Company-wide holidays the first week of August and the week between Christmas and New Years.
- Working with an international team and some of the best tech in the space