Senior Frontend Developer
Who we are
Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, sound and text processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world. Lightricks Store is the place where Lightricks users can buy subscriptions and manage their account.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
The brilliant minds in R&D take our products to the next level using groundbreaking facial recognition technology and AI generated features. Our state-of-the-art photo and video processing is based in computer vision, machine learning, rendering, deep learning and computational photography. To read more about our team’s work, read our tech blog.
We are looking for experienced Frontend Developers to join our team. People who are passionate about creating amazing web products. People who care about code quality and know how to balance it with simplicity, productivity and product goals. If you are passionate about web development, shipping code fast and making a real impact on the business then we’re looking for you!
What you will be doing
You will be part of the Lightricks Store team. Our team is a strategic, growth oriented team, in charge of using the web to bring in new users to our apps. We manage this growth by rapidly creating generative AI products and constantly improving our web payments platform. Each member of our team is responsible for every aspect of our product, from software design to coding, testing, code reviews and automatic deployment to production. We are lean, agile and pragmatic. We practice software engineering best practices and we care about creating beautiful, performant and secure web applications.
Your day-to-day job will involve:
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work hands on implementing new features, writing unit tests and doing code review.
- Write performant, responsive and secure web pages.
- Integrate our web projects with different external and internal APIs and systems.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspire others to do the same.
- Mentor junior developers and inspire them to be the great developers.
- Work with designers, product and marketing to create beautiful Web UI with a great UX that have a direct impact on the business.
Your skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience in the front end realm, which includes experience with at least one front end framework such as: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Deep knowledge of computer science including (but not limited to): Data Structures, Big O Notation, Algorithms.
- Proficient in building cross browser, platform and responsive web pages.
- Experienced writing maintainable production grade code.
- Experienced with website performance and security.
- Experience in: AWS, Cloudflare, next.js, a/b testing - advantage