Product Manager- Web Funnels
Web Product Manager
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, our photo and video editing tools – Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap – offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their marketing efforts by partnering with creators. We aim to enable both content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content, based on groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Lightricks products bring together intuitive design, innovative technology, and creativity. We have more than 680M downloads worldwide, highlighting how creators of all skill sets use our tools and services to drive their creative process. Our Product teams focus on meeting the needs of users, growing our products, and reaching company goals.
We are hiring a product manager to own the development of a unique key revenue generating web product.
What you will be doing
- Develop, implement and prioritize a robust product roadmap, identifying key milestones, and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Collaborate with other product teams at Lightricks to identify business opportunities with our mobile apps.
- Identify, define, launch, and assess performance of your products. Iterate to ensure your products meet the needs of our users.
- Make decisions about implementation and resource trade-offs.
- 3+ years experience in Product Management for a SAAS Web Product
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful product roadmaps driven by business impact
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills to work effectively across teams
- Hands-on experience managing web products throughout the product lifecycle, including tasks such as market research, competitive analysis, product launches, and performance monitoring
- Technical acumen to communicate with technical teams and effectively manage technical product development
- Experience with developing subscription or payment lifecycle products
- Experience with user funnel optimization
- Worked at a B2C/E-commerce product company