VP Product- Brands
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
We are hiring a VP Product for our Brands vertical, leading the product strategy for Popular pays.
Popular Pays is a B2B platform designed for businesses seeking to collaborate with leading digital creators and influencers. Our platform empowers brands to discover, engage, and work closely with these individuals to produce compelling content that enhances their brand image. Popular Pays streamlines the entire campaign process, from sourcing and briefing to collaboration and performance monitoring. The platform simplifies collaboration by handling every detail, including legalities and payments and offers versatile solutions to cater to diverse needs: from self-service options for smaller budget campaigns to fully managed services for enterprise clients with campaigns valued in the millions of dollars.
As the VP Product of Brands, you will spearhead the product vertical at Popular Pays, driving the strategic roadmap for this vertical and its execution. Your visionary leadership will be crucial in integrating AI technologies to enhance our product offerings and ensure an unparalleled value and user experience for our clients.
- Lead the strategic product vision and delivery, ensuring alignment with the overall company objectives and the Brands vertical goals..
- Collaborate and establish close working relationships with Engineering and Marketing, as well as horizontal key stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and prioritize a robust product roadmap, identifying key milestones, and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, identifying emerging trends and potential opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Drive and leverage the integration of AI technologies into the platform to make sure Popular Pays is positioned for success
- Lead a global, cross-functional team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a B2B/ B2SMB / B2B2C SaaS environment, working closely with Sales, Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement product strategies that have substantially grown a business.
- Passion and experience with AI technologies and their application in enhancing product offerings.
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience in managing global, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed to engage with global teams and stakeholders.