Product Analyst Lead
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, Lightricks combines a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to create products that enhance user experience.
Our brand collaboration vertical, Popular Pays, brings together like minded brands and creators, facilitating their collaboration, offering creators opportunities for brand deals and brands a tool for creator powered content creation. As the leading platform for agile advertising, the Popular Pays’ platform makes it easier for brands to find and manage partnerships while helping creators monetize their talents and content.
Lightricks products bring together intuitive design, innovative technology, and creativity. We have more than 30 million global users who use our tools and services to create, enhance and promote their content and creations. Our Product team focuses on understanding and meeting the needs of our existing and new users, growing our products to continue being the market leader, and reaching company goals for growth and expansion.
The Product Data team at Lightricks is the engine behind our product experience. Through understanding user behavior, we can analyze their content creation journey and leverage this data to continuously enhance our tools and services. The team transforms abstract questions into quantifiable metrics and back into a story to make data driven decisions. Using statistical tools and deep analysis methods we are able to find treasures and needle-moving insights within our data.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of diving into new areas and challenges, thinks outside the box, and knows how to take a business challenge and transform it into data points and vice versa.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with engineers and the data team to help develop data processes and data structures.
- Analyzing datasets to gain a deep understanding of users behavior within the product.
- Producing useful and actionable insights from data, and effectively communicating to stakeholders to support decision making.
- Translating business questions into quantifiable, measurable metrics.
- Designing and analyzing A/B tests - guiding decision making by understanding the impact of potential changes through careful experimentation
- Defining and measuring business trade-offs to drive strategic decisions under uncertainty.
- Collaborating with project managers and designers to build customer-facing data dashboards and products to drive revenue
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in analytics roles, preferably within B2B products.
- Knowledge and experience using BI tools to visualize and communicate insights.
- Proficiency using SQL to gather, aggregate, and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Knowledge and experience in GA4 - Must
- Plus: experience with customer-facing data products.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Business oriented with a proven record of influencing business decisions using data-driven analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly formulate problems and approaches into solutions and results.
- Ownership of end-to-end analytics projects that solve complex business problems.
- Solving challenging data problems is your passion!