Web Product Design Team lead
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brands platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators or using generative AI tools. We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content
If you are passionate about well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a team lead, you will have your own team of Product Designers. You will use your knowledge and expertise to mentor and guide your team in crafting innovative user experiences and jaw-dropping interfaces that unleash user creativity.
What you will be doing
- Manage a team of talented product designers.
- Be in charge of overall team performance, deliverables, design excellence and individual growth.
- Provide feedback and mentoring while guiding your direct reports with their tasks.
- Oversee the user experience in your realm of products and features from conception to launch while working closely with Product Managers, Developers, Researchers, and more.
- Effectively communicate and advocate for your team’s goals and objectives, and likewise communicate company goals to your team to keep everyone aligned.
- Be creative, supportive, improvise when needed and always aim high while keeping your team on a path to success!
Your skills and experience
- 1+ year experience in managing and mentoring a team of direct reports.
- 3+ years experience in product design (UX/UI), building, and shipping applications or software in mobile and/or web environments.
- Proven experience in Web app design - A must
- Great people skills, patience, compassion and confidence required to build and maintain an efficient, creative, and happy team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to effectively articulate goals and concepts to your team members and outwards in different forums.
- Experience in strategic thinking, UX research, and data-driven design.
- Experience with different AI generative tools for creating content (E.g. ChatGPT, Midjourney, Stable Diffusion etc.) - an advantage.
- High level of efficiency designing UI in Figma