Senior Software Engineer
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on building an innovative photo and video creation platform, that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content
Lightricks has set the standard for innovative apps within image, sound, and text processing realms, serving hundreds of millions of content creators globally. The Photoleap Team is now ready to embark on an ambitious journey to build a cutting-edge web editor from scratch. We invite a visionary and deeply skilled Senior Web Developer to be the driving force behind this pioneering project. This role isn't just a job - it's a unique opportunity to lay the foundation for a transformative product, ensuring that Lightricks remains at the forefront of digital innovation.
- Lead and Design: As the inaugural developer for this project, you'll be shaping the entire web editor, setting its trajectory and ensuring it aligns with Lightricks' standards of excellence.
- Brainstorm and Strategise: Engage in high-level discussions about feature design, architectural advancements, and proactive problem-solving for the new web editor.
- Holistic Development: Oversee every facet of the product, from conceptualisation, coding, and testing, to code reviews and live deployment.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Work intimately with design teams and other key stakeholders to curate an unmatched Web UI complemented by intuitive UX.
- Rigorous Testing and Integration: Ensure seamless interplay between our web projects and various internal and external APIs and systems.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical domain.
- 6+ years in the frontend domain, with proficient knowledge in frameworks like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- A thorough grasp on subjects like Data Structures, Big O Notation, and Algorithms.
- Demonstrated expertise in crafting cross-browser, platform-responsive web pages.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable, top-tier production-grade code.
- Deep insights into website performance optimisation and fortified security practices.
- Stock Options.
- Private Medical Insurance. (Optical & Dental cover) including your loved ones.
- Life Assurance
- £3,000 Annual Lunch allowance.
- Free on-site catered lunches.
- £500p/a Well-being allowance.
- Free Coffee, Breakfast & snacks.
- £250p/a Professional development allowance.
- Pension Contributions (7%).
- Holiday (25 days).
- Seasonal & Anniversary Vouchers.
- Hybrid & Flexible working.
- Cool office space in central London.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- Frequent social activities - away-days, happy hours, team building, yoga, creative workshops.