Senior Software Engineer
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Behind our successful apps is a collection of backend systems that support all of our essential services. The Horizontal Projects team designs and develops reliable and scalable backend systems. We have a lot of responsibility as we have a direct and broad impact on all of our products. We are engineers who care about architecture and appreciate simple and effective solutions, with simple and easy to use software interfaces.
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
- Pair with other developers across Photoleap.
- Mentor junior developers in the team.
- 3+ years of development experience in any high-level programming language
- A bachelor's / master's degree in a computing / mathematical field
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision - an advantage!
- Experience writing and optimizing real-time algorithms - an advantage!
- Experience in GPU programming - an advantage
- Stock Options.
- Private Medical Insurance. (Optical & Dental cover) including your loved ones.
- Life Assurance
- £3,000 Annual Lunch allowance.
- Free on-site catered lunches.
- £500p/a Well-being allowance.
- Free Coffee, Breakfast & snacks.
- £250p/a Professional development allowance.
- Pension Contributions (7%).
- Holiday (25 days).
- Seasonal & Anniversary Vouchers.
- Hybrid & Flexible working.
- Cool office space in central London.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- Frequent social activities - away-days, happy hours, team building, yoga, creative workshops.