Marketing Data Analyst
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features. Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Lightricks’ Marketing team motivates users into action and leads activities such as acquisition, retention, and social media campaigns. We collaborate with influencers and content creators to tell Lightricks’ story, while making sure we connect with our users and potential users wherever they may be.
We are hiring a Marketing Data analyst to join our marketing analytics team, which is responsible for providing data infrastructure and insights for the entire marketing department. Your recommendations will have a direct impact on all our marketing activities, reaching millions of potential and active users. You will play a key part in the success of our marketing team and Lightricks as a whole.
What you will be doing
- Analyze large datasets and provide useful actionable recommendations to support the marketing teams goals.
- Develop data processes and build data infrastructure for the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports, Tableau dashboards, and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Plan and analyze effective retention A/B tests in order to improve marketing KPIs.
- Understanding marketing requirements and creating useful and planned solutions to address data needs.
Your skills and experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a data analyst in the online industry.
- Strong SQL skills with experience writing complex queries - a must
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.).
- Ability to analyze data and transform it into insights.
- High level of English.
- Experience with data processes and data modeling.
- Experience in a SAAS company - a plus.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline - a plus.