Senior Data Analyst
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
The Data team drives the decision making process at Lightricks. We use machine learning and statistics to gain insights about our users and develop predictive models. Our classification and recommendation systems allow us to provide better experiences for our users and carve Lightricks’ path to success.
Lightricks Data Analyst teams are the engine behind our product experience. Through understanding user behavior, we can analyze their content creation journey and leverage this data to continuously enhance our tools and services. The team transforms abstract questions into quantifiable metrics to help make data driven decisions.
What you will be doing
- Develop data processes and build data infrastructure for the relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Define and monitor KPIs for various disciplines in the company.
- Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics.
- Analyze large datasets, and provide useful actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from different departments to capture analytical requirements.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst / BI Developer.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses.
- High proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Ability to understand data and transform it into insights.
- High level of English.
- ETL experience - a plus.
- Background working in a High Tech company - a plus.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline - a plus