Let’s Do This
Let’s Do This was launched in 2017. Our vision is to inspire more people to have epic experiences than any other community on the planet by the end of 2025. We want to be the online company that gets everyone offline. The first vertical we have focused on is mass participation sports events, where we are the global leader. We believe that experiences are more fun together, and we want to help our users do more epic things in a social context.
We have raised $30M to date and were the fastest growing company on YCombinator, with a record 24 times over subscribed on our seed round. We have attracted investment from the likes of Usain Bolt and Serena Williams, as well as investment from Tier 1 VC’s such as NFX and YC.
We are at an exciting stage of our growth and are obsessed with building the most talented team in the world. We have an exceptional team with experience ranging from London’s fastest growing start-ups, to the world's biggest tech companies, such as Facebook, Google, Deliveroo, King and Skyscanner.
See how we became the most talked-about company on our Y-Combinator batch https://bit.ly/2Hc1k1d (March 2018, Mountain View CA, USA)
The Go to Market Team - The team’s mission is to achieve a critical mass of endurance event organisers in the UK by signing them up to our platform. Once on the platform, we aim to turn Event Organisers into evangelists for our brand, referring us to the wider industry as the partner every Organiser needs to work with to expand their reach, capture more bookings, and make their events as epic as they can be. The team comprises Sales, focused on acquiring new Event Organisers, and Partner Success Managers, on hand to onboard, manage and grow partnerships, ensuring retention.
We’re looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing sales team. An integral part of our Go To Market function, you’ll be prospecting, pitching and closing partnerships with new Event Organisers, driving growth across our supply base and thus supporting the business to achieve our ambitious goals.
Highly motivated to exceed targets, and with a commitment to deliver consistent results, you will be ready to develop a strong market knowledge and to ignite a passion for helping Event Organisers to market their events to larger audiences. If you love sport and challenges, great, but it’s your passion to educate, inspire and support an industry to reach its potential using digital marketing that needs to shine through.
Skilled at every part of the sales cycle, you’ll know that to be successful you need to manage your pipeline well, focusing on prospecting, meeting generation, meeting conversion, and setting partners up for a quick and successful onboarding. Confident with technology as well as great with words, you’ll demo virtually and get partners excited about the opportunities Let’s Do This offers them.
As a consultative seller, you will ask the right questions to guide your pitch and to ensure a clear understanding and buy in from the partner when they agree to join. Overcoming objections, you’ll make sure the Event Organiser is invested in the working relationship, setting them up for a seamless onboarding with the Partner Success Team. While focusing obsessively on the numbers, you’ll also be motivated by the long term success of the Organisers you bring onboard, so will sell thoroughly and compellingly.
- Managing your end-to-end sales cycle
- Prospecting new Event Organisers and generating leads through multiple channels and a high activity routine
- Host digital sales demos with prospective partners
- Communicate Let’s Do This value proposition and handle objections to close deals and set up successful long term partnerships
- Manage a strong sales pipeline to hit monthly and quarterly targets
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM system HubSpot
- Gather and provide feedback from prospects to improve our product and processes
- Help in the development of new sales strategies to optimize productivityAbout you
- Fluent English speaker
- Driven to overachieve on targets, consistently
- Committed to achieving high quality, long-term partnerships with strong partner engagement levels
- Winning mentality always going the extra mile to get the job done
- Natural communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner, enjoy and driven by professional and personal growth
- A real team player, motivated by the success of the team as well as your individual performance
- Resilient and determined, self-motivated and always upbeat
- Receptive to feedback from others but likewise willing to share your own best practice
- Flexible and adaptable, you thrive from a challenge and want to make an impact
Launched in 2017, we're an ambitious team motivated by a shared passion for helping people discover and take part in life-changing challenges. We participated in Y Combinator in winter 2018, and since then have raised $30m in funding from leading VC funds and angels and are entering our next phase of growth.
Running, triathlon, cycling, obstacle racing and many other endurance sports are booming, but it's really difficult to find great events. With the largest database of events in the world, and an engaged community of endurance sports enthusiasts, we're making it easy to find great races, whilst helping race organisers to reach new participants.
The pandemic has confirmed what we have always known, that experiences are better and more meaningful when done with others. We are determined to help people engage with more epic experiences, and enhance those experiences further by enabling participation together.